WHY ART22 ACADEMY?
You have the passion and desire. We have the experience to get you there!
We choose to incorporate the number “22” in our name because its numerical meaning represents balance and precision. It’s also considered the most successful of all the numbers having the power to turn most ambitions and dreams into reality. It is our belief “that whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve”, Napoleon Hill. If a career in cosmetology and esthetics is your dream, we offer the experience and environment to achieve it.
We teach the four elements vital for success science, technology, art and business skills. Our curriculum has been designed for the visual, auditory, thought-provoking and practical learning. Our small class size promotes a setting for intimate learning, and our true salon environment benefits every student and guest experience. Our students graduate with confidence knowing the latest techniques and communication skills to become successful salon-professionals.
The Art22 Academy Team
Back Row Michelle, Olivia, Amie, Gabe and Heather
Front Row Fernando, Sandra, Alexa, Chad and Jennifer
Art22 Academy Points of Difference
All students are trained in a true salon and spa setting by active salon service providers using the following:
- Pivot Point Curriculum
- Digital Platform for 24/7 access to learning
- Strategies Business Principals where Team-culture is expected, and everyone is motivated and rewarded by growth
- Access to working salon professionals to keep them motivated and focused
Art22 Academy is devoted to maximizing each student’s true potential by teaching and mentoring students to turn their dreams into reality. Our vision is to prepare our graduates with the essential skills, thought-process and necessary knowledge to become successful service providers.
Our objective is to produce highly-trained and well-educated salon professionals.
- Wealth building practices and financial planning.
- Hands on training in classroom, starting day one!
- Class schedules built with you in mind.
- Your education includes perfecting communication skills and critical business planning.
- Hair Stylist
- Make-Up Artist
- Skin Care Specialist
- Artistic Artist for a Manufacturer
- Stylist for Theater, Film, & Media
- Freelance Stylist
- Platform Artist
- Salon Manager, Owner, or Sales Consultant
- Manufacturer Representative
- School Educator
- Marketing Representative